Greeks to Travel to U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program.
Electronic Application: No More Waiting in the Visa Line!:
This will be effective shortly after Easter:
Exact date to be announced.
Good news! Greece has been added to the U.S. Visa Waiver Program. But what does this actually mean for Greek travelers? As for all Visa Waiver country participants, Greeks will still have a few steps to take before leaving for the U.S.
· At least 72 hours before preparing to travel, you must apply online at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. The Electronic System of Authorization (ESTA) must be completed and you will receive an electronic confirmation if the ESTA has been successful. Print the ESTA confirmation receipt, make a note of the number, and bring both with you to the airport for check-in.
· The Visa Waiver Program only applies to individuals who hold a valid Greek passport with an e-chip, issued after August 26, 2006.
· Approved ESTA can only be used for tourist and most business travel (replacing B1/B2 visa) for up to 90 days, and is valid for two years.
· If the ESTA is denied or you do not meet the qualifications, you can still apply at the Embassy for a visa. If you already have a valid visa, you do not need an ESTA.
· Please remember that, as with regular visas, ESTA does not guarantee entry into the United States. That determination is always made by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer at the port of entry.
For further information, please refer to the Embassy website (http://athens.usembassy.gov) or www.travel.state.gov for links to DHS and ESTA. Call centers are: OTE landline: 901-123-0730, Vodafone: 901-694-6313, Cosmote: 901-200-6313, WIND: 901-160-6313.
---------- Προωθημένο μήνυμα ---------- Από: To Xamogelo tou Paidiou < firstname.lastname@example.org > Ημερομηνία: 11 Μαρτίου 2010 7:...
Εσεις, εμεις και οι άλλοι Ο Ιωάννης Γ. Μιχαηλίδης https://www.olivemagazine.gr/…/%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%BC%...
Πλούταρχος (92 π.Χ.): “Περὶ τοῦ μὴ δεῖν δανείζεσθαι” «Το δανείζεσθαι της εσχάτης αφροσύνης και μ...